Welcome to Global Himalayan Expedition www.ghe.co.in Website. The domain name of the Website is owned by Global Himalayan Expedition, a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956.
Limitation on content usage:
Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which GHE shall not undertake any liability. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
Unauthorised use of the Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. You shall solely bear the consequences arising out of the breach of any of the terms given above. Further GHE reserves exclusive rights to alter, modify, and delete any of the contents without giving prior notice to any person.
Third party websites:
The Website contain materials which is either owned by, or licensed, to GHE. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics of the content displayed on the Website . From time to time, the Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience for providing further useful information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We, or our contractors, agents, owners, and employees are not responsible for the content or policies of such other websites to which our Website may link or use offers from. Please take time to learn about them as well.
Limitation of liability for fault not attributable to GHE:
You agree and acknowledge that GHE will have the right of indemnification for any loss that may be caused to GHE for any misuse of its Website by you and GHE will have all rights to approach the appropriate court of law for enforcement of such rights.
GHE and/or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents or suppliers and their respective successors, heirs and permitted assigns will not be liable for any loss that you may suffer due to rejection of your visa or expedition cancellation policies.
It shall be your obligation to ensure that your passport is valid and eligible for undertaking international travel. GHE and/or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents or suppliers and their respective successors, heirs and permitted assigns will not be liable for passport being declared ineligible for entry/exit during or prior to undertaking the travel.
- 100% amount needs to be paid for the expedition in advance for issuance of a seat unless specified otherwise
- The expedition fee is non-refundable and in case you decide to cancel your participation, we will not be refunding the expedition fee. Please ensure that you pay the amount only when you are sure to take part on the expedition.
- GHE reserves the right to change the expedition itinerary at anytime. The same will be communicated to you in advance. We will not be held liable for any compensation or refund for change of itinerary or plan.
- GHE shall not be liable for any losses incurred by the customers due to violation of rules of local government.
- Customers should take responsibility of their own luggage. Cab drivers do not provide porter services and cannot be held liable for any such loss.
- GHE is not liable for any loss or damage of personal belongings like mobile, tab, laptop, ornaments, etc. In case of non-compliance of payment terms, GHE reserves the right to cancel the booking at any point of time without any refund.
- GHE shall not be liable for delays or inabilities in performance or non-performance in whole or in part of its obligations due to any causes that are not due to its acts or omissions and are beyond its reasonable control, such as Force majeure events or other similar causes, problems at airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters end. In such event, the affected traveller will be promptly given notice as the situation permits.
- GHE shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information belonging to any other person; or share any information which is blasphemous, obscene, libelous, invasive of privacy or encouraging money laundering.
- GHE shall not share any information or use it to harm minors in any way.
- GHE shall not infringe intellectual property rights of any person.
- GHE warrants that no information must mislead or deceive the user about its origin or impersonate any person.
GHE shall ensure prompt redressal of any deficiency in service registered by a traveler.
Contact Us: Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries related to copyright infringement) regarding this Website to email@example.com
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and the rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Paras Loomba
Global Himalayan Expedition
226 Spangle Condos