GHE believes in helping its customers as far as possible, but there are certain constraints which we have outlined below regarding our booking and cancellation policy
- All the Expeditions require a non-refundable fee to be transferred by the traveller. We need to prepare months in advance for the expeditions and all the hotels, logistics need to be booked and the solar grid material has to be purchased before the start of the expedition. Hence we ask for a non-refundable expedition fee, so please be sure that you are going to be part of the expedition before you submit the expedition fee.
- In case you decide to cancel once you submit the expedition fee, we will not be able to refund any amount of the money back to you.
- In case you are not able to attend the expedition due to some unforeseen events at your end, we request you to contact the travel insurance company and seek the expedition fee refund from them.
- In case you decide to cancel the expedition mid-way, we will transfer you back to the nearest airport but we cannot refund you the expedition fee for the trip unused.
- In case the expedition itinerary is to be changed because of weather conditions/government orders/strike/curfew/natural calamity/other unforeseen reasons, GHE will try its best to plan an alternate route. However, Travel GHE is not obligated for the same and cannot be held liable against it.
Kindly note that there is no refund policy for the GHE Expeditions. Hence we urge the user/traveller to be very sure before booking the seat on the expeditions. We will try our best to ensure you have a seamless travel experience.
In case the expedition gets cancelled at GHE’s end, we will try our best to accommodate you on another expedition but if that doesn’t work out, we will then refund you the money post the taxation charges.